Shaihulud Admin replied

640 weeks ago

Here's a simple guideline of rules and such for how VS operates and just how rewarding, in terms of event items and LS bank are handled.

Rules - For starters, we're all adults here and I don't think I need to have to explain "hey, be nice, don't fight, etc". If you haven't had this etched into your brain since you were little, god help you. Our only real rule is if you don't help the linkshell, don't expect us to help you, in terms of personal requests or in gear. If you can handle that, then you'll go far. Not much else to state here, just act like an adult and any issues you may have, take it into tells. The other small thing is, while most of our events are not mandatory, please consider that if you don't like showing to events, why are you in an end game shell?

History - VitalStatistics has been an end game shell since around Feb 05. It was founded by Seraphane and Ungul, along with other members of the social linkshell, Sanctuary, on the Midgardsormr server (now deactivated by Square-Enix and merged into the Quetzalcoatl server). VS started as a Sky shell and moved on slowly to other events, such as Sea when it was released, Limbus, etc. Around a year or so later, the original leaders quit due to RL issues and Eldren and Supavash were made the new leaders. VS expanded further during this time into more events and even completed their first relic, Gungnir, for Deeds, back when completing a relic meant something. Further accomplishments came as well (but not limited to), including Midgard's first solo group Dynamis Lord kill by NAs w/o the team up w/ another shell, which was popular at that time. Following RL events w/ Eldren and Supavash, new leaders were elected, in the form of Deeds and myself, Kainstryder. Since then, VS has grown and expanded into a shell that's done everything this game has to offer, and now enjoys whatever comes in a more leisurely approach, without camping Kings or burning each other out on events.

VS is a group of people that've been together for years, as we pride ourselves on knowing one another for a long time, barely losing people due to things such as items or jumping ship. For a group that's been together, for the most part of 5 years, while many original members have left over RL, if the remaining and current VS members of the current have stuck together this long, I believe we're doing something right and as leader of the shell, I feel this is true. If you're a member of VS, despite any qualms or downs you've had in the past, feel secure in knowing we take care of our members and you'll rarely find a home as good as this during your stay in FFXI.

-Linkshell Leader, Kainstryder

last edited 601 weeks ago by Kenzhirou

Smurf Admin replied

640 weeks ago

Deleted 601 weeks ago by Kenzhirou
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.